The Adverse Childhood Experiences Recovery Workbook Glenn R. Schiraldi, Ph.D. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger Publications, Inc., 2021 232 pages Practical, powerful skills for healing the hidden wounds of childhood trauma “Dr. Glenn...Read More
World War II Survivors: Lessons in Resilience Schiraldi, G. R. (2007). World War II Survivors: Lessons in Resilience. Ellicott City, MD: Chevron. How forty-one combat survivors maintained their sanity, performed well under...Read More
The Anger Management Sourcebook Schiraldi, G.R., & Kerr, M.H. (2002). The Anger Management Sourcebook. New York: McGraw-Hill. “A must for those who are serious about managing their anger more effectively.” (Dr. R.J. Hedaya,...Read More
Ten Simple Solutions for Building Self-esteem Schiraldi, G. R. (2007). Ten Simple Solutions for Building Self-Esteem. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger. Combines the best of Western and Eastern psychology: cognitive-behavioral,...Read More
The Self-Esteem Workbook Schiraldi, G. R. (2016). The Self-Esteem Workbook. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger. To build or re-build self-esteem, which is strongly linked to resilience. Suitable for adults of all ages and, with some...Read More
The Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Sourcebook “Named to 10 Best PTSD & Trauma Books for 2021 by Choosing Therapy.” Schiraldi, G. R. (2016). The Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Sourcebook: A Guide to Healing, Recovery...Read More
The Resilient Warrior Schiraldi, G. R. (2011). The Resilient Warrior Before, During, and After War. Ashburn, VA: Resilience Training International. A clear and concise guide that is especially for military service members who...Read More
The Resilience Workbook Schiraldi, G. R. (2017), The Resilience Workbook. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger. Why do some people sail through life’s storms well, while others are knocked down and out, never to fully recover? The answer...Read More
- Announcing Dr. Schiraldi’s new workbook: The Adverse Childhood Experiences Recovery Workbook. Learn how to heal the hidden scars from childhood that cause so much physical and psychological suffering.
- Find Dr. Schiraldi’s Psychology Today blogs on resilience and recovering from the hidden wounds from childhood at: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hidden-wounds.
- The Adverse Childhood Experiences Recovery Workbook
- Thoughts on Living Well for Active Military, Veterans and First Responders
- What is Resiliency? Interview