Who Is Resilience Training For? In a word, everyone! All of us benefit from greater resilience. Modern living presents extraordinary challenges for military service members, police, firefighters, athletes, parents, teachers,...Read More
Month: November 2017
What Can I Expect from Resilience Training? Resilience training builds the strengths of resilience that we all possess in embryonic form. Resilience training will help you and those around you to: Cope and perform at your peak...Read More
Speaking Presentations In addition to resilience training workshops and seminars, RTI offers engaging speaking presentations, including mediated lectures and keynote addresses, which explore common themes of resilient survivors...Read More
Resources for building resilience Fortunately, many aids can assist in lifelong learning that promotes resilience building. Leaving the resilience training course, you will receive many resource recommendations for further...Read More
- Announcing Dr. Schiraldi’s new workbook: The Adverse Childhood Experiences Recovery Workbook. Learn how to heal the hidden scars from childhood that cause so much physical and psychological suffering.
- Find Dr. Schiraldi’s Psychology Today blogs on resilience and recovering from the hidden wounds from childhood at: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hidden-wounds.
- The Adverse Childhood Experiences Recovery Workbook
- Thoughts on Living Well for Active Military, Veterans and First Responders
- What is Resiliency? Interview